BREASTENHANCEMENTMD.COM GREATBREASTS.NET Breast Enhancement: Curious about Dr. 90210

Monday, December 11, 2006

Curious about Dr. 90210

I am curious what you think about Dr. Rey of Dr. 90210-the reality show about several plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills, CA. Do you watch the show, what do you think of him as a surgeon,etc?. I am not interested in his personal life, just your opinions on his surgical aptitude and style....

Thanks
Sylvia

The reason I am asking is because there are some really scary things out there on this show. I am wondering when people will wake up to who this man really is....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sylvia,

I watched Dr. 90210 all the time. It was a major reason I decided to have my surgery. I don’t care for Dr. Rey personally; I think he is egotistical and well obnoxious! I watched the show for the general information, and the patients’ stories. I felt very self-centered and vain when I began my plastic surgery journey; however, as I watched each episode of the show I realized just how many women felt exactly like me! This season I have lost interest in the show because of Dr. Rey. It has gotten too involved with his family.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home