BREASTENHANCEMENTMD.COM GREATBREASTS.NET Breast Enhancement: Feedback on my blogs in general

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Feedback on my blogs in general

As a patient coordinator, you are always trying to market the practice in a way that the right message is conveyed to the right potential patient. I originally envisioned the blog as a valuable tool for patients as they gather information about breast augmentation and learn about Dr. Bednar's philosophy on this specific procedure. I am happy to report that many patients have viewed the blog since its inception and that the feedback has been wonderful. I really encourage your individual comments. Please, keep sending them- or mention to me (when you come in for your consultation) whether the blog was helpful and informative to you in making the decision to have the surgery.

I will try to add daily/weekly posts-I apologize ahead of time if they don't appear on a regular basis-it's one of the busiest time of the year for us.

Thanks again for all the positive commentaries-

Sylvia

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great addition to a website where someone like me is looking for in-depth information on breast augmentation. Thank you!

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home